Stacy’s Tavern Museum
Located near the History Center, at 557 Geneva Road, is open for tours on Wednesday and Sunday afternoons from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. and by appointment. Group tours are scheduled year round by appointment. Admission is $5/adults and $2.50/students.
Stacy’s Tavern Museum will close for the season beginning December 11th.
Stacy’s Corners Store and the Stacy’s Tavern Museum are both closed on the following Holidays:
- Memorial Day Weekend (Sat.-Mon.)
- July 4th and Sunday July 6th
- Labor Day Weekend (Friday-Monday)
- **Store Closed** Columbus Day Weekend (Saturday-Monday)
- November 26th (day before Thanksgiving)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Stacy’s Corners Store and the History Center will close December 24th at 2:00 p.m. and reopen Tuesday, January 6th at 10:00 a.m.
Stacy’s Tavern Museum is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Museum is located on Geneva Road just west of Main Street, in the “Stacy’s Corners” or “Five Corners” neighborhood of north Glen Ellyn.
hosts many of the Society’s activities as well as Stacy’s Corners Store. The History Center is located at 800 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, Illinois, and is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Sundays during special events.